Transforming messages for global markets involves more than good translation skills.
Some of the other key responsibilities are:
- Simplifying satire in source contents that may not be easily understood by translators or not translatable due to cultural or vernacular differences.
- Managing different stages and timelines of a media localization project.
- Providing solutions to inherent or bequeathed technological issues such as software application conflicts, font display anomalies, etc.
- Eliminating erroneous word-breaks that cause translated texts to become ambiguous or meaningless.
- Integrating and populating print artworks or web pages with multilingual contents.
- Leveraging on Translation Memory to control terminology consistency, improve efficiency and reduce cost on repeated words.
Wherever information is vital to global branding...IPPWORLD speaks the language.