AIS enhances business communication across multicultural markets
Adaptive Information Strategy (AIS) helps you align information strategies to global market demands. Through in-country research, tracking local practices and trends, customization of terminology and consumer response management, AIS is key to global information development and distribution.
IPPWORLD offers AIS solutions that helps to develop, manage and distribute culture-centric, market-driven information, ideal for businesses embarking on or managing international objectives tailored to worldwide markets and specific cultural environments.
Typically, information exists on various media platforms such as printed materials, web pages, software applications, audio and video. AIS addresses most of the requirements necessary for localization of business incorporation, marketing and training information.
Success in global information distribution requires the convergence of critical inputs such as culture and audience demographics, product and target market perspectives, customer response management, etc. to ensure accuracy and optimum throughput in delivery of information.
IPPWORLD AIS is profound in unique sets of methodology and tools, including multi-ethnic and industry-wide knowledge that help clients develop global-ready information consistently.
AIS ensures hassle-free global information development
Managing global information objectives requires international knowledge and expertise such as; audience behavioral analysis, colloquial terminology, cultural mindset of target audiences, etc. Additionally, development of global information requires unique skill-sets in project management and technical know-how for offline and online content development processes.
IPPWORLD's unique combination of facilities, resources and experience have been tested and well-proven in helping clients achieve global objectives with minimal disruptions to their core business competencies.
To our clients, AIS benefits include:
- Reduced hassle and minimized direct involvement in multi-tier processes
Our AIS teams are highly trained in managing project planning, execution and multi tier coordination and management until project completion, and are focused on minimizing interruptions to client's core business activities.
- A stronger foundation in global localization capabilities
AIS helps clients to identify target audience perspectives, approach plans and multi-task localization processes. The enhanced capabilities ensure information accuracy and quality, resulting in greater audience impact.
- Access to a global-oriented business department, virtually your own
Focused in understanding our client's business philosophy and modus operandi, AIS adapts to the client's business as a virtual department and is customized to manage their localization and distribution objectives.
- Achieve greater effectiveness in cost and quality measurements
In-addition to scalable and dedicated capabilities, AIS processes are protected by a 12-Stage Quality Assurance System that ensures uncompromised quality, optimized development cost and maximum international agility.
- Shorter time-to-market, time-to-audience
With an international network of in-country research, development and delivery resources, AIS offers clients immediate access to dedicated production teams with an unique combination of linguistic, graphic and IT skills - producing culture-centric, market-driven content tailored to their business.
Market-driven information adapted to your business needs
With AIS, content becomes attuned to specific markets through a series of activities such as location-based research on culture, social mores and colloquial terminology.
AIS comprises of ten cultural-centric quality management competencies covering; In-country Research, Project Management, Content Extraction Management, Advanced Content Translation, Editorial Management, Content Integration, International Quality Management, Print & Replication Management, Logistic Management, and Interpretation Management.
Range of culture-centric quality management competencies:
- In-country Research. Location-focused culture and audience research to identify information architecture viability and delivery strategies for; multiple language content, acceptability of images and design elements focused at respective target audience sectors
- Project Management. International tracking system on resources and liaison with client stakeholders on delivery processes ranging from; project initialization to audience feedbacks - reducing client's involvement in solving technical issues and coordination hassles
- Content Extraction Management. Extraction and modularization of content from various data sources with assurances on multi-coded content scripts and presentation display compatibility to eliminate data conflicts
- Advanced Content Translation. Localization of editorial in almost any major language pairs and directions, and attuning to target culture, audience, industry and content styles. Translations include Alternative Linguistic Audit and 3rd Party Editorial Proof Assurance
- Editorial Management. Management of multilingual information in various source and target contents of prepress and online applications, including archival and version control, update and revision implementation
- Content Integration. Integrating multiple language text into various data sources for online and offline platforms, graphical user-interfaces and software menus, including prepress preparations, script testing and troubleshooting
- International Quality Management. Quality management of multi-segmented and international development and delivery processes, including content and overall presentation, color and design consistency, packaging and logistics
- Print and Replication Management. Mass printing, replication and packaging management of material-wide consumables and digital media, including optional onsite printing, distribution, optical media replication and office supplies
Your results-oriented virtual department
For over a decade, IPPWORLD has successfully helped companies align their information development and distribution strategies to suit world market environments. Till today, these companies have continued to work with IPPWORLD, attesting to its dedicated and uncompromising service quality.
As a global information specialist, IPPWORLD works with clients in many industries, such as; aerospace, automotive, chemicals, banking, engineering, finance, food and beverage, hospitality, hotel and resorts, etc, as well as with international creative media firms and government institutions. When you need business information to be global-ready, IPPWORLD can help.
A total approach covering following objectives:
Identifying target audience, information and distribution objectives, including demographics, style and concept susceptibility, distribution media and platforms, data and asset sources - defining vital foundation blocks right from the start
- Project initialization.
Project-oriented preparation and training of international resources and client stakeholders, including procedures for content verification and amendments, content extraction and modularization - synchronizing international teams to function as one unit
- Information localization.
Research, translate and integrate content-based media, including terminology database management, multi-platform content integration and quality assurance processes
- Replication and logistics.
International printing and replication activities, logistics management, quality packing, monitoring delivery, storage and inventory, distribution and shipping - achieving single point request for deliveries to multiple destinations
Editorial presentation, pre-sales and after-sales information, the 'look and feel' - are just as important as product quality that impact success or failure in new markets.
Quality information generates awareness and interest in quality products. As such, it must be viewed as a critical step in the engagement process.